This Practice Pointer is the sixth in a series that will be focussing on powerful Telephone Techniques by Berni Ireland, Powerful Practices International Principle CA Coach & Mentor.
The power of block booking works like a magnet, attracting each appointment to the one that already exists. For example, if a chiropractor adjusts three clients in fifteen minutes, the CA would schedule three adjustments at 10.00am before scheduling any adjustments at 9.45am or 10.15am.
Block booking is essential to create and maintain flow and focus. Block booking also creates efficiency and increases productivity for a more constructive day.
The recipe for block booking has the following ingredients:
- Set and maintain specific practice hours.
- Give either or choices.
- Always fill one time slot before offering another.
- Book horizontally before booking vertically.
- When latest or earliest times are requested, always offer two options.
- Highlight specific times allocated for extended appointments and peak adjustment periods.
- Have specific policies for dealing with unique circumstances which may arise.
If you would like to receive a ‘Mystery Call’ at your office, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an application form. These calls are designed to support your team in giving outstanding service.
Would you like some more information on taking your team to the next level? Teams all around the world have benefited from Powerful Practices International unique and effective training platforms. Click here for more information.