Whether you want your practice to be a small boutique solo practice, high volume practice or a multi-doctor practice, if you are willing to set goals, take action and continually revaluate, you can achieve the practice of your dreams.
One major step is to achieving your goals, is to visualise your ideal appointment book, following the suggestions below:
- Read your Purpose, Vision and Mission & be in line with it.
- Set the outcomes of why you want to achieve these goals.
- Print off the current week appointment book, this will become your template.
- Schedule in goals for New Clients, write them on the appointment book template.
- Always use names of people that you know or are real people.
- Schedule in Report of Findings for all these New Clients.
- Schedule in Chiropractic Assistant reports for all these New Clients.
- Schedule Progressive Examinations & Comparative Examinations for your existing clients who are due.
- Schedule adjustments in to meet your targets.
- Set your goal at the start of the each shift.
- If you run out of names for adjustments, you must go through recall lists, bring up lists or archives.
- Eye candy – making the appointment book template attractive to you and your team – stickers, colours etc.
- Display in a prominent team place where everyone can see it.
- Affirm these goals and make them a reality.
- Review at the end of each shift and in team meetings. CELEBRATE.
Goals are a stepping stone to SUCCESS!