The full program of CA in a Box can also be purchased as a further education from the first 3 modules in CA Essentials
The Program now comes to you IN A BOX, ready for immediate use
CA Essentials multimedia training program is now offered as an in-office education tool which can be used unlimited times, to train and inspire CAs individually or as a group. This valuable resource will be used over and over as your practice evolves and grows.
We believe this is the most comprehensive CA Training Program ever developed, with 18 modules covered in 52, 20-30 minute CD training sessions covering over 25 topics essential for orientation, foundations and moving to excellence. There are extensive accompanying pages of Course Notes, Integration Exercises with an Online Quiz for each of the 18 modules. As well, an Online Forum is also included with the package where the CAs can view integration material posted previously by many CAs.
Each module includes simple Integration Exercises in the workbook to support your CAs in implementation of concepts and data covered.
Our teleconference orientation is integral to your success, and we are delighted to include this in the price of the package to ensure the system is applied for your practices’ boutique needs. We will do whatever it takes to support your success. Berni Ireland , CCA will totally focus on your specific needs.
As an option, additional ongoing teleconference tutoring support is also available for maximum outcomes for both CA Essentials and CA In A Box.
The only thing worse than training your team and losing them is not training them and keeping them!
The Present Practice
Today’s chiropractic practice is demanding and is part of an increasingly complex environment. Because some chiropractors don’t have the necessary business skills, or the time to pass them on, regrettably the management and control of their offices is often left to an under trained team.
So, what’s the answer?
One Simple Solution
The team at Powerful Practices International is proud to offer this dynamic, power packed course specially designed to challenge, inspire and support your CAs in the transformation from having jobs to being career CAs. Successful practices must incorporate highly trained CAs.
Whether your CAs are new, or experienced veterans, this program will engage them all to greater levels of performance, productivity and fulfillment. Well trained CAs give you added leverage in so many ways.
Your CA Tutor and Trainer
Berni Ireland lives, eats and breathes chiropractic and is one of those awesome Chiropractic Assistants with unstoppable passion who leads and inspires Chiropractic teams. With 15 years of amazing experience, Berni currently manages a Chiropractic Practice in Queensland . Her performance proven ideas straight from the coalface empower CAs to excel in service and communication skills.
Your Associate CA Trainers who will cover the Chiropractic specific areas such as Chiropractic Principles and Philosophy; Anatomy and Physiology of the nervous system are:
How Will My Practice Benefit From Using The CA Course in a Box?
- A one off cost for lifetime of use. Low cost, high user value.
- The CAs can work at own pace. They can finish the course as rapidly or as slowly as needed.
- The CAs can work in their own times of choice. There is extreme flexibility; start where you want, when you want, at the speed you want, and repeat when you want and need.
- Use the program to meet each persons’ individual needs and experience. Choose which module is appropriate to your practice at any time.
- Use the program over and over to train each new CA hired.
- Hardcopy workbook for simple and easy reference and integration.
- CAs can be trained as a group or individually.
- On the spot, relevant, team meeting material and resource.
- Resource study material available online to support with Integration Exercises.
- CAs will become more valuable and excellent members of the profession.
- CAs will have a better understanding about Chiropractic and be more confident in their communication with clients.
- You will have better client compliance as a result of improved client education.
- The Powerful Practices International course is a specialised syllabus developed specifically for the Chiropractic profession.
- You’ll have much more fun serving your clients.
- There will be more focus on providing excellent care and service.
- You’ll notice there is a more relaxed and toned atmosphere in the practice.
- Clients will receive more personalised attention and will feel more appreciated.
- You will have higher levels of efficiency, certainty, commitment and passion.
- You can opt to have the CAs receive a Chiropractic Assistant Certification on completion.
Internationally recognised CA Certification available with CA In A Box
The Syllabus in brief:
- The Roles and Integration of the Chiropractic Assistant (CA)
- The History, Principles and Philosophy of Chiropractic
- Creating Your Successful Ideal Practice Day
- Essential Office Procedures (Part 1)
- Communication (Part 1)
- Essential Office Procedures (Part 2)
- Anatomy and Physiology – An Overview of the Nervous System
- Essential Office Procedures (Part 3)
- Accounting and Computing in the Office
- The Front Desk and Reception Area
- Expanding the Wellness Paradigm
- Client Education and Compliance
- The Technology of Collecting Your Fees
- Essential Office Procedures (Part 4)
- Internal and External Marketing
- Ethics and Legal Matters
- Creating Health Workshops
- Communication (Part 2)
CA Essentials and CA In A Box programs are endorsed by the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia (National) Ltd
and the United Chiropractic Association ( UK )
What do DCs and CAs say about the program?
Whether your office is a small boutique solo practice or a high volume practice or a multi-doctor practice, as long as you are ready to strive for the highest quality, you qualify to join the CA Certification program. At this time you may be working in another area or looking to retrain and enter the workforce again; If this is the case, this exciting program is for you.
This, combined with her drive and energy makes for a powerful combination to facilitate growth.As a CA trainer, I believe she has no peer.
Dr David Cahill, President, Australian Spinal Research Foundation & Convenor, Dynamic Growth Congress