The Empowerment Process – Of Chiropractic
This bundle of goodies is so big we have broken it down into twelve sections … and some of them are still huge!
In this step of the practice pyramid you will learn absolute gems in business management, financial management, practice marketing and practice quality self assessment.
Index for Empowerment
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- WEALTH CREATION
- PATIENT REACTIVATION
- YOUR PERSONAL LIFE STATUS REVIEW
- CLINIC QUALITY AUDIT
- PATIENT HEALTH SERVICES QUESTIONNAIRE
- MEDIA RESOURCE INFORMATION KIT
- RADIO INTERVIEW
- INTERNAL PRACTICE MARKETING
- EXTERNAL PRACTICE MARKETING
1. BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
WOW! What isn’t in this powerful module? Frankly, it contains a surprising potpourri of concepts and details that can challenge your paradigm of chiropractic as a business.
- 10 Steps to Chiropractic Success
- Short Course In Human Relations
- Winners Take Responsibility
- Before You Cut Prices Look!
- People, Products, Profits
- Powerful Thoughts
- Ten Tips To Help You Manage Your Time
- The Happy Assistant
- The Four D’s
- The Consumer
- Jones’ Laws
- The Chiropractic Explosion
- Effective Business Planning
2. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Do you prepare and adhere to personal and professional budgets each year? Or can you identify with this true story?
I was a very good chiropractor and a terrific adjuster but I had no business sense. The stresses in my financial life (you know the old story; Income: $210,000, Expenditure: $235,000) led to over six months of restless and interrupted sleep. My self-esteem was at its lowest point. The lines that I’ve since heard John quote: “Fear immobilizes you”, could not have rung truer for me at that time.
Dr Michael Schwager, NSW, Australia
- Are You Financially Prepared
- Personal Budget Worksheet
- State of Financial Position
- Details of Property
- Cash Flow
- Quarterly Budgeted Cash Flow
- Personal Cash Flow Statement
- Refinance Proposal Questionnaire
3. WEALTH CREATION
Successful Chiropractic practice can create an excellent cash flow, but poor planning and management can leave you way behind where you started.
Remember, at age 65, 93% of professionals will be on a form of Social Security. It’s imperative that you act now to create your long-term wealth, so you end up in the 7% of professionals who are independently well-off in retirement.
Explore how you can invest in income-producing assets as opposed to depreciating, income-eating liabilities.
- Your Financial Master Plan
- Creating Wealth
- Negative Gearing
- The Stockmarket
- Stockmarket Investing by the Children from St. Agnes Elementary School
- 10 Questions You Should Ask About a Company’s Annual Report
- Inflation – What Does It Mean?
- Money Perceptions & Simple Reality
- Wealth Creation Through Saving
4. PATIENT REACTIVATION
So … you have 10,000 inactive files in the storeroom! Is it unreasonable to expect to reactivate only 1% of these people (100 patients!) in the next few months? Our statistics show that 18% of inactive patients spontaneously reactivate. What about the other 82% ? We have a phone script that can reactivate 40% of your inactive patient files.
- Sample Letter to Inactive Clinic Patients
- Patient Recall Card
- Patient Recall Statistics & Comments
- Patient Recall Statistics & Comments Table
- Newsletter Recall Letter
5. YOUR PERSONAL LIFE STATUS REVIEW
How long is it since you’ve done a status review of your practice and life? Our well-researched and proven PERSONAL LIFE STATUS REVIEW has assisted many, many people to re-align their mission, purpose, and destiny.
- Your Personal Life Status Review
- 11 comprehensive, far-reaching self-assessment questions that will make you think and will identify your strengths and weaknesses. You will be asked to re-kindle the feelings of past achievements and successes and list your goals and desires for the next five years.
6. CLINIC QUALITY AUDIT
What about your clinic’s décor, ambience, and equipment? Have you ever audited these? That’s what our CLINIC QUALITY AUDIT is all about! Everyone who has ever used this highly-detailed, user-friendly tool has come away surprised at how they look and how they perform!
- Your Clinic Quality Audit
- 15 tabled pages specifically covering every part of your chiropractic clinic, reviewing quality, quantity, condition, repair/replacement needs, and action steps. This is your ‘ready-reckoner’ which spring-boards you into action!
7. PATIENT HEALTH SERVICES QUESTIONNAIRE
If you’re not regularly surveying your patients to find out if they are happy and they perceive that you are providing first-class service, then you could be making a big mistake.
Patient feedback is imperative not only in growing your practice but in maintaining it. Patients will constantly refer when you exceed their expectations.
Remember, promise a lot, and deliver more, and your patients will never be disappointed.
- Questionnaires Summary
- Patient Health services Questionnaire
- Patient Services System Feedback Form
- Communicating Chiropractic
- Practice Patient Surveys
- Rate Your Health
- Rate Yor Diet
- Rate Your Fitness
8. MEDIA RESOURCE INFORMATION KIT
This easy-to-use, quick-reference guide to chiropractic world-wide covers in a ‘nutshell’ approach the questions and answers to the most common topics raised in media interviews. Extensively-referenced answers to questions on education, research, safety and practice can enable an articulate, focused response that will satisfy the most aggressive interviewer. Don’t get ‘caught on the hop’… use this tool!
- Media Resource Information (19 referenced pages on chiropractic education, research and safety issues )
9. RADIO INTERVIEW
Read the transcripts of a successful radio interview that Dr Hinwood conducted on Australia’s biggest radio news network, using the Powerful Practices Media Resource Kit as his “ready reckoner”.
- A Radio Interview – Article / Transcript
10. INTERNAL PRACTICE MARKETING
ALL the templates you need to market your practice to your existing patient base are here. Referral is the key. Our low-key in-house proven marketing approach results in a high retention and referral rate.
Learn how to harness your patients’ energy and enthusiasm as an effective marketing arm of your practice.
- Top Actions to Increase Patient Numbers
- Handbook of Ideas for Increasing Practice Success
- The Greatest Compliment….. Referrals – Thank You
- Thank You For Your Referrals
- National Survey of the Australian Population
- Our Patients Speak Testimonial Books
- Special Gift Voucher (1)
- Special Gift Voucher (2)
- Complimentary Chiropractic Consultation (1)
- Complimentary Chiropractic Consultation (2)
- Christmas Thank You Voucher
- Asthma Week Voucher
- Father’s Day Voucher
- Birthday Card
- Sample – Practice Promotion Cards
- Twelve Tips For Christmas
- Marketing Letter… A Message To Patients
- Sample Newsletter (1)
- Sample Newsletter (2)
- Clinic Newsletter Quotation
- Patient Success Story Competition
- Patient Success Story Form
- Patient Success Story Winners
- Healthy Spine Award
- Special Reduced Fees for Children
- Patient Appreciation Letter
- Patient Appreciation Day
- Chiropractic For Mother’s Day Notice
- Valentine’s Day Notice
- Free Kids Clinic Notice
- Chiropractic for Kids
- A Professional Announcement – New Chiropractor
- We are Moving ! Relocating Letter
- Introduction Letter from New Chiropractors to Practice Patient
- CHW – Video Case Slick
- Practice Marketing Activity Report for the Month of…
11. EXTERNAL PRACTICE MARKETING
Find out why you DON’T need to spend 10% or more of your hard-earned gross in marketing. It COSTS far more to attract a brand-new patient than it does to educate and excite someone who has already walked through your door.
Learn the most effective and low-cost way to attract quality new patients to your practice.
- Special Event/Project Planning
- The Most Successful Ad in History
- Advert – Do You Have Pain? We’d Like to Help?
- Advert – Complimentary Spinal Check – Shoulder, Arm & Hand Pain
- Advert – Complimentary Spinal Check – Arthritis
- Advert – Complimentary Spinal Check – Asthma
- Advert – Complimentary Spinal Check – Back Pain
- Advert – Complimentary Spinal Check – Migraine
- Advert – Complimentary Spinal Check – Sciatica
- A Professional Announcement – New Chiropractor
- New Chiropractic Centre – To The Office Manager
- To The Office Manager – Free Spinal Care Seminars
- To The Office Manager – Complimentary Spinal Care Seminar
- To The Personal Manager – Work Related Injuries
- Free Spinal Screening – Clinic Promotion
- Free Spinal Examination – Combined Regional Clinic’s Promotion
- Sample Letter to Schools, Community Groups – Wellness Workshops
- Sample Letter to Schools – Kids Clinic
- Sample Letter to Schools – Kids Clinic Thank You
- Sample Letter to Accommodation – Care for Guests
- How to Meet Your Local Medical Doctors
- Sample Letter Prior to Meeting Medical Doctors
- Sample Letter to Medical Doctors – Re Chiropractic
- The Big Mall Spinal Screening Overview
- The Big Mall Spinal Screening Checklist
- The Big Mall Spinal Screening Team Roster
- The Big Mall Spinal Screening Chiropractic Stress Survey
- The Big Mall Spinal Screening Chiropractic List
- Practice Marketing Activity Report for the Month of …
Our suggested book list will enable you to connect with a huge resource of collective thoughts and ideas from timeless classics.
You will be able to immediately read a brief review of your book choice and you will be able to order online right now.